ASQ communities help you connect with members and other quality professionals in your geographic area, your industry, or with your interests.
- Geographic communities are formed based on where members live. They are member-led communities that include sections and subsections
in the U.S. and Canada, country counselors in more than 40 countries around the world, and local member communities outside the U.S. and
Canada. Student branches can be found at educational institutions around the world.
- Topic and industry-specific communities are formed based on member interests.
They are member-led communities that include divisions, forums, interest groups, and technical communities.
- Online communities provide expanded networking and learning opportunities
no matter what your location, industry, or topic interests may be. Can't find what you're looking for? Members can create new
communities to generate new discussions and connections. Anyone can join online communities to reach a broader audience of quality
professionals and practitioners – anytime, anywhere.
- Social media – follow ASQ on a number of popular social media platforms.
- Blogs – follow ASQ influential bloggers, the View from the Q, and a variety of blogs in our online communities.
Questions about communities? Contact Community Development.