Magazines and Journals
The world’s largest publisher of quality related products, ASQ offers eight peer-reviewed journals and magazines covering a wide range of topics.
Who has access?
- Subscribers to any journal receive print issues for the subscription year plus online access to past issues
- ASQ full, senior, fellow, and honorary members receive:
- Quality Progress print subscription, plus online access to past issues
- Online access to articles published before 2015 in the quarterly journals listed below
(most recent issues are reserved for subscribers)
- Associate and student members receive online access to current and past issues of Quality Progress
- Organizational members and individuals linked to an organizational membership receive electronic access to current and past issues of all journals and magazines
- All visitors can read sample open-access articles, browse journal and magazine tables of contents, and
search all articles by publication, keyword, date, and more
Additional open-access and member-benefit publications are also available from topic- and industry-focused
forums and divisions.
Follow the links below to subscribe to a publication or explore division/forum content offerings.
Or join ASQ today for access to the most content.
ASQ’s flagship publication, read by more people than any other magazine on quality, features in-depth articles describing the application of innovative methods. Topics include knowledge management, process improvement, and organizational behavior.
Journal for Quality and Participation
Offers in-depth, comprehensive articles about employee involvement, teamwork, leadership, change management, and more.
Journal of Quality Technology
Covers the technical aspects of quality control, reliability, and related disciplines.
Co-published with Taylor & Francis, this journal examines in-depth, practical applications of quality technology for engineers.
Quality Management Journal
A source for practical application of quality research in the broad field of management.
Six Sigma Forum Magazine
The first magazine addressing the specific needs of Six Sigma professionals.
Software Quality Professional
Addresses the application of quality principles to the development and use of software and software-based systems.
Published in conjunction with the American Statistical Association, this journal focuses on statistics for the physical, chemical, and engineering sciences.
Division and Forum Publications
Quality Approaches in Higher Education
An online, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal that engages the higher education community in a discussion of improving quality and identifying best practices in higher education. Sponsored by the ASQ Education Division.
Primers on Human Development and Leadership
A core offering of the Human Development & Leadership Division, primers focus on topics related to personal and professional growth and leadership skills development.
More Division and Forum Publications
ASQ divisions and forums are communities that focus on industries and topics. See a full list of divisions and forums, and visit their websites for more details and to browse their online libraries.